“Hilary is a talented and insightful astrologer, healer and Jungian specialist. Her work has shed light on much of my life and aspects of my personality. She is dedicated and kind, professional, and committed to helping her clients. I am deeply grateful for my experience with Hilary and hope to continue to work with her. I appreciate her spending so much time with me, and all the knowledge she has shared. I feel a kinship with her and I really appreciate her guidance. It feels like a gift to have met her.” ~ Amika ~
“Excellent articles, Hilary. I look forward to your Hygeia book and auto-biography and am sure they will be full of many deep insights and spiritual gems. You are a credit to not only woman but the entire race, we need more feminine instruments who can Love Life unconditionally, but can also step into their own power and take their rightful place in the world unfortunately dominated by to much lower masculine energy and false bravado. Blessings to you and your many contributions. ” ~Doug~
“Hilary was able to help me tremendously to achieve more holistic soul awareness. I found her page while doing research on Hygeia. After reading some of her articles, I immediately knew that I wanted to work with her. She has a special kind of knowledge that encompasses trauma, psychology, mythology, history, metaphysical and spiritual wisdom and applies it with her profound skills of shamanic soul retrieval, astrology and holographic kinetic healing in collaboration with Jesus, the Archangels and her spirit guides. During the last three months we wrote back and forth between Australia and Germany and she helped me a lot with my T-Squares, Yods and some ancestral healings which helped me gain more wisdom from an astrological perspective and put me more in tune with my spirit guides, my dreams and my heritage. I started a prayer routine and had some intense archetypal and revealing dreams during the last weeks which show the deep effects Hilary’s work has had on my subconscious. I feel very thankful for having enjoyed her tender and devoted assistance during a confusing and disoriented period of my life. I look forward to more of her healings and to her book about Hygeia.“ ~Markus~
INTRODUCTION FROM HILARY
Thankyou for reading my articles and I hope they help you in some way.
Yes, I finally do analyse charts now. At last!
To communicate with me I prefer that you message me via this webpage or find me at https://qfa.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/HilaryBond2019.pdf
I will answer you immediately.
THESE ARE MY ASTROLOGICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
I am a psychological astrologer with:
*a two year Diploma in Psychological Astrology (1994-1995),
*a two year Diploma in Astrology with the Federation of Australian Astrologers (1992-1993) and
*a two year Rod Brandt Certificate in Astrology (1984-1985) and
*experience as a professional astrologer and facilitator of “Gods and Goddesses” workshops since 1990, plus
*study in the basics of mainstream astrology since 1973.
My teacher, for my two years of study in Psychological Astrology (1994-1995) was Gerry Taylor Wood, a Liz Greene graduate.
I am also a qualified counsellor of thirty years experience and my job has been and still is to realign and empower people, help them be realistic, calm, successful problem solvers on their life path. I helped children and adults on their life path so they become the “star” of their life. At the moment writing my book on Hygeia is my major focus.
I have been a professional and highly qualified teacher (in kindergarten, primary school, high school, TAFE and university) since 1983.
I HAVE THESE AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITY QUALIFICATIONS AND QUEENSLAND EDUCATION DEPARTMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
- One year partly completed Diploma of Teaching. Griffith University 1972.
- Bachelor of Arts (history, literature, law, organizational psychology) [University of Queensland St Lucia-UQ]. Graduation in 1986
- Graduate Diploma Teaching (Pre-School – Grade 10) [Griffith University, Qld]. Graduation in 1987
- Post Graduate Diploma in Arts in History (2nd class Honours and thesis in PreRaphaelite sociological history and art and their symbolism and archetypes). Graduation in 1997
- Master of Education (Indigenous Education, literacy and counselling) [James Cook University, Qld). (Graduation in 1999).
- PhD in Indigenous Education with a major in sociology (James Cook University, Qld) (2004).
- Training in Special Needs Education (six months 1996).
- Certificate in Counselling (TAFE) 1988
I began counselling in 1983 and taught classes on the asteroid goddesses at South Brisbane TAFE from 1990-1995.
I worked with the Aboriginal Elders at Mornington Island community to prevent suicide and stop drug addiction.
I taught education subjects and social welfare subjects (including communication, team building, ethics and human rights, community building, attachment theory in relationships, mental health and sustainability) at university from 2000 to 2011.
In 2011 I worked with a Fostering Agency and the Department of Child Safety to keep children, from dysfunctional backgrounds, safe and happy.
MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AS AN ALTERRNATE HEALER:
I am a capable and experienced alternative holistic healer with qualifications in:
- Theta Healing.
- Runic healing.
- Clairvision school healing
- Aura Soma Healing
- Structure Function Kinesiology healing
- Soul Retrieval and Shamanic Healing (particularly of Sandra Ingerman’s school) and in psychopomp work.
- Holographic Kinetic Quantum Australian Dreamtime Healing, especially focusing in ancestral, past life healing and accessing your akashic records.
- Astrological past life soul retrieval and healing accessing interdimensional and past life astrological records.
- Yod past life healing
- Accessing Hygeia interdimensional akashic “book of life” records.
I have qualifications in Australian Bush Flower Essences and
Bach Flower therapy.
MY STYLE OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS.
Because I have gone totally deaf in the last few years I have to write astrological and spiritual healing reports. Therefore I cannot dialogue with you via Zoom or Skype. This put me at a deficit because I cannot hear the nuances of your voice or watch your body language. I cannot observe your defences or give away signals of psychological projection. Up until 2015 these signals allowed e to understand the comfort level of a client and if there is anything I can do to make sure the client is comfortable. As a professional in this field, one need to understand non-verbal communication patterns to ensure that your client is comfortable at all times and it allows the therapist to see when someone is getting overwhelmed or shutting down or feeling nervous. Normally these clues will help me top, pause and rethink my strategies and reassess my answers to a clients questions about their horoscope or healing. My sole goal is to help the client and that’s why these details matter to all psychotherapeutic astrologers and astrological healers.
I am going for a second appointment to allow me to have a cochlear implant so I can hear normally again in a month and I am looking forward to this.
WHO ARE MY SHAMANIC- ENERGY HEALING CLIENTS You may identify with the clients I have worked with since 1983.
Some of my client-patients have had devasting abuse from parents, caregivers and partners.
These verbally and physically abusive parents and caregivers embody Mars-Pluto.
(a) Many of these client-patients escaped the abuse early by working even at pre-teen age,
(b) but most are left with severe trauma, anxiety, specific fears and severe self-sabotage from endlessly being told how worthless they are. They have been neglected, bullied and some were raped continually (all of which is a crime and is a jailable offence. I worked in this area of “Child Safety” in Australia in 2011).
Some of my patients had neglectful, cold, unfeeling (Uranian) caregivers.
(a) some have been able to forgive these caregivers. (b) However, some have hung onto their hatred and bad memories and
(c) some like to feel that they punish their cruel parents, but unfortunately by doing this they punish themselves and waste precious time in their lives when they could be having fun and be lighthearted. Here we look for the presence of these asteroids: the three Norns (Urda, Werdandi and Skuld) and the Greek Fates (who were the archetypes for witches of Macbeth, Atropos, Klotho and Lachesis, also known as the Erinyes or Nemesis. I look specifically for these asteroid old Gaia born beings and then we heal from the standpoint of these old ancestral- past life-8th house Saturnian and Plutonic curses and spells that create self-sabotage. Only the Divine can cure and overcome these planetary-old god beings.
There are degrees of severity of the parental and grandparental abuse and neglect and even “elder abuse” from mature age children wishing to destroy their elderly parents and take their money. Some of my clients are very, very sensitive and still feel the wounds and even still live with the parents due to economic difficulties. My healing aims to increase their financial abundance so the client-patients can be independent and enjoy their lives free of their parents.
Many of my patient-clients who come to me for help have been raped and mostly they have developed addictions as a result of the damage inflicted on them. These addictions include alcoholism, drug addiction, sugar and sexual addictions. We mainly go to Neptune here for healings and Pluto-Venus for sexual obsessions. Neptune is the doyen of addictions. I am afraid because I have had so many addicts who have defrauded me this year I now refuse to take people on who are addicts for healing or astrological work.
My clients may feel unloved and unlovable so of course I aim for Venus, Taurus, Libra, 7th house and the 2nd house in our healing.
Many of my patient-clients have been gaslighted. Though the term gaslighting is commonly used in the context of romantic relationships, gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse that can be experienced in any type of relationship, including familial, platonic, or even professional. Gaslighting is considered serious psychological abuse, and survivors can experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression as a result. However, the term is often overused and misunderstood, which can trivialise the real trauma victims are grappling with. A gaslighting perpetrator will tell lies either to you or about you with such confidence and charisma you may be left questioning yourself about why you ever doubted them. A gas lighter will use words and nuances in language to twist the truth and make you question yourself, but their actions and patterns of behaviour tell a different story. They use projection as a tool. Projection is often when someone accuses another person of their own actions, shortcomings or faults. Gas lighters are narcissists and I will discuss the Dramatic Personality Disorder called Narcissism further down in this article. Clearly gaslighting is a Neptunian-Mercurial abusive method. Gas lighters are very, very dishonest and have a giant superiority attitude and they will have the asteroid Narcissus on the angles and probably the asteroid Nessus on an angle. The asteroids that may highlight gaslighting may be Melpomene, Psyche, Echo, Swindle and Lie, Sisyphus, and Persephone. The Norns and the Fates and Erynia may also indicate a curse that includes gaslighting. Gray Crawford in his article on the meaning of the asteroid Dionysus, sees Dionysus in prominent position in a horoscope as “embodying genius and madness, and when we aren’t being told we are divine visionaries we are told we are crazy, obsessive, narcissistic, possessed, irrational, deranged, and self-proclaimed martyrs who self-sabotage ourselves. Dionysus embodies all of this and more.” I have seen gaslighting narcissists who project their own bizarre characteristics onto their victims as having tight aspects to their Sun, Moon, Uranus, Neptune, Venus and the angles. These encounters may be short lived but if you unknowingly upset them, they will insult you, project onto you, abuse you and cheat or swindle you. My clients who have been abused by these gas lighters need compassion and understanding and a therapist they can trust totally. I have many gaslighted clients.
Self -sabotage is an extremely terrible problem among many of my patient-clients and it devastates them, but we manage to find solutions by the end of the first round of healings.
I have many clients who continue the healings to eradicate all their problems and then begin to create huge financial abundance and perfect psychological-physical-social holistic health.
Some clients come just to find all their archetypes.
Some clients come to find all their asteroids and hence all their archetypes and then to heal the challenging inhuman archetypes like the Norns, the Fates and the Centaurs. The Norns and Fates us usually carry personal spells and curses and often ancestral curses and spells.
After healing all these people are wonderful. I am so proud of them and they are proud of themselves.
I CANNOT WORK WITH THESE CLIENTS
- People who have anger management issues.
- Men who are misogynists.
- People who are controlling, rude and project their own issues onto me (with aggression, lying and lack of trust.)
- Verbally abusive people.
- I refuse to work with people who do not disclose serious drug addiction and alcohol addiction in their past. My clients who have shamanic energy healing with me are expected not to drink alcohol or take drugs at all in the months they work with me. Hallucogenic drugs and medications such as valium may still be in their physical body.
- All the shamanic healers I trained with will not have clients which have serious psychiatric histories such as narcisscistic personality disorder, schitzophrenia, borderline personality disorder, and a past of valium addiction. Non disclosure means I cannot work with you.
WHAT THE HOLISTIC HEALINGS ARE NOT!
The holistic healings that you request are to remove trauma in past lives in the form of terrible deaths, from torture, abandonment, in battle, neglect by caregivers and all sorts of horror. They are not some sweet narrative full of frolicking and joy in ancient Greece or Paris or Atlantis. It is not glamourous if your head is sawn off with a blunt saw or some other horrific events where you could be cursed and burned to death as a witch. The trauma and absolute horror, and death in these past events are keeping you stuck in all sorts of strange behaviours and mental abnormalities.
I will send you a report that is short so you are not re-traumatized. I am not a sadist and hopefully you are not naive. If you want just a past life narrative ask for one, but don’t expect a beautiful, romantic story of a past life it you want a holistic spiritual healing.
While the healings come in the form of scenes from:
- Past lives,
- Certain events in your life or
- certain events in your ancestors lives or
- interdimensional situations where you may be stuck between dimensions or stuck in cracks in time or space or terrible cycles where you spin through a cycle like Groundhog Day
- and other events to terrible to mention publicly.
I will watch the scene of death or torture briefly and then my Divine guides enter to guide me though cleansing the soul piece or fragments which have dissociated during the horror and then after the cleansing the healed pieces are returned to the client. Then I write a report with emphasis on the healings and any guides who volunteer to help the client.
MY HEALING METHODS WHEN I DO SPIRITUAL-ENERGY (SOUL RETRIEVAL) HEALINGS WHICH ARE BASED ON ASTROLOGICAL PROBLEMS
- When my patient and I agree on what they need I call on my Divine guides. I work with the spiritual form of Jesus, the violet flame and the archangels to heal …… for me.
- I act as the surrogate for my patient as I practice remote holographic energy spiritual healing. I tell my divine guides my patient’s birthday and I tell my divine guides what the healing is that we need to do. For example, I ask my Divine guides to take us back to the core life where there is a family core belief in revenge. The key astrological information will be …. (patient’s name has their South Node in Scorpio in her 8th house.) Can we go to the core past life to delete and transform this belief and any curses that accompany that belief? I ask my divine guides what time it is and what place. Then I listen to the back ground story leading to the trauma.
- My Divine guides then grab the soul piece or pieces that dissociate during that trauma and they clean them and place them back into the patient’s aura (light body).
- I do five healings in this format and this may take 4-5 hours.
- I write them out and send a thorough and detailed report to the patient.
- By the end of the 2nd round of healings (10 healings) my clients have developed emotional-psychological stability and their energy is stable, but many, if not most, of my clients ask for more healings to evolve.
- I ask the client not to take any addictive substances before (for a week) and after the healing for a month,
- I ask them to report in in a week and then a month and
- Tell me how they feel
- Tell me any dreams
- I tell them that if they feel anxious, emotional etc to talk to me every day
- I ask them to thank their soul pieces before they sleep at night
- I ask them to thank any new guides who come to help them, for example Archangel Michael or Zadkiel or a seal power animal
- I ask them to say twice a day (before sleep and after waking) any affirmations that come up in the healing
- I ask them not to have any other form of healing in the next month.
TO ENHANCE HEALING
1.A relatively low energy workout, such as gentle yoga, is good. A full work out might trigger unpleasant side effects, so a lower energy exercise, such as walking and lifting light weights twice daily helps. Studies have shown that after only a 12-week programme of relatively light workouts, involving walking improves the quality of sleep. Stretching and dancing can help move old stress from our body and …
2. Listening to classical music. The experts say Mozart music is the most life affirming, but I find old music that is linked to happy times makes me dance and smile. Smiling and laughter bring oxygen into our bodies and joy. For me Seals and Crofts, Neil Young and Van Morrison help me lighten up.
3. Breathing exercises, and specifically deep belly-breathing, can act as a “natural beta-blocker “. If you are stressed your breathing becomes shallow and rapid. If you can consciously switch to slow, deep breaths from your diaphragm into your belly, you’ll be able to deactivate the survival mode, and you’ll notice that your heart rate is also slowing down.
4. Art. I advise all my client patients to buy cheap, large pieces of paper and bright paints and paint and write what you feel as a response to having soul pieces returned to you. In the first few days when your new energy is balancing you may feel tired and emotional. Painting helps.
5. The beach where you can draw in the sand. The beach is full of negative ions which are very soothing.
6. Likewise quiet forest walking is soothing. The ambience of old trees is healing.
7. Rest. Your energy is balancing. Rest while this transformation is occurring. It’s amazing how many client-patients come to me when vital Pluto transits, which involve wonderful transformation and important Uranus transits which involve major changes occur and its also amazing that many clients come to me when major Saturn clients happen to delete old karmic patterns. Rest and let your Divine guides can care for your holistic wellbeing.
MY SERVICES & COSTS
- NATAL HOROSCOPE. I charge $180 (in Australian dollars) for an in-depth horocope . I specialise in yods, asteroids in your chart and stelliums. You recieve 20 foolscap page report (in a Word document via email) which written by me specifically for you. This takes me 2-3 days to craft this.
2. HOLOGRAPHIC SPIRITUAL ENERGY HEALING. I charge $250 for spiritual healing (for either spiritual healing for ancestral trauma passed on to you or for past life or prsent life problems.) You receive 5 individual past lives with healing for each one and descriptions of the planetary placement of each.
If you live in Australia you don’t pay bank fees.
If you live overseas the transfer charges that banks charge are $6 Australian dollars if you consult your bank.
IN A NATAL CHART ANALYSIS
- Any yods,
- chart shapes,
- elemental balance
- and you Hygiea, and
- asteroids if you wish
- and yods in synastry
all in the context of your natal chart.
Please read this article for an understanding I what I do. YODS IN SYNASTRY AND HOW CAN a YOD POINT TO THE NEED FOR A SOUL RETRIEVAL ? | HILARY BOND: PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL ASTROLOGER (wordpress.com)
In any of these services, I look at the psychology of your childhood and life in terms of attachment theory, sociological conditioning (propaganda, media affect, peer pressure, family and ancestral conditioning), cognitive behavioral conditioning, labeling, stereotyping, and the trauma in your life whether you see this as beginning with a dysfunctional family (abuse and neglect), war, poverty, divorce or addiction or some other trauma. This is where I prefer to use some psychotherapeutic counselling and some spiritual healing rather than just astrological counselling.
In cognitive behavioral counselling we consider and make an effort to change or beliefs or the view in which we see the world. Cognitive Behavioral Theory or CBT is based on our cognition or our thoughts and how our thoughts or beliefs or judgements or values shapes our behaviour. So basically, CBT explains how thoughts, feelings, and behaviours interact. Spiritually thought-forms create life forms- we see this in small toxic towns (the film Deliverance is a classic example) and lifeforms health-wise can create can create very bad health. Louise Hayes’ who dogma is based on this belief. So, CBT focuses on how certain thoughts lead to certain feelings which, lead to certain behavioral responses. According to Cognitive behavioral therapy if we can change our feelings by changing our thoughts, then the CBT approach can be a useful way to help someone overcome their bad feelings. The basic assumption in this therapy is that cognitive distortions (inaccurate thinking) cause psychological distress. These cognitive distortions cause people to lose touch with reality, and they torture themselves psychologically with self-created falsehoods.
In the spiritual healing I include healing what CBT talks about (but can take years of counselling to “fix”.) Spiritual healing deletes toxic beliefs, ghosts, addictions, toxic past lives and ancestral influences.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT A SOUL RETRIEVAL?
Most of the people who come to me have
- They are mostly Neptunian, Piscean, 12th house or dominantly watery people,
- Or they are stellium people.
- They are often 8th house, Plutonic or Scorpionic people
- They can also be people with heavy Cancer, 4th house or lunar charts.
These are also people whose souls have chosen to evolve and they take on more than they can cope with. They might live lives of hell with parents, siblings and partners who are total narcissists and yet these are good people with good hearts and good souls. They have chosen to be awake and conscious and be the awakeners for many people.
These are people who are very sensitive and feel more than others. These are the very intense people who feel the undercurrents of behaviour and atmosphere around them. These are the people who because of their yods take on all the karma of the secrets their ancestors repressed, so they are the catalysts for change in their family and they will help their descendants to have good lives.
They are often going through a Saturn or Pluto transit and these two planets along with our Moon’s nodes tell me about past lives.
WHAT DO I SEE IN THE HEALING AND WHAT TO I DO.
First I ask my divine guides and my client’s guides to go to the past life or interdimensional live for a particular planet (with a degree and sign) and they mostly tell me where I am and sometimes the time and place. I never see the same thing. Mostly I hear and see a leadup in the video I am watching and hearing, like an introduction to a book . I am shown buildings or battles or forests or particular scenes that are traumatic and horrific. Then my divine guides clear the bad things that have happened with purple light and they bring back a soul piece. My healing partner writes down what I see and hear. The divine guides blow the soul pice into the client’s aura. Then I write the report to the client.
WHAT IS THE PURPLE LIGHT?
The use of the “Violet Flame of Divine Love” is considered to be the healing by the Holy Spirit and the “Sacred Fire” that transmutes and consumes the “cause, effect, record, and memory” of sin or negative karma. The purple light is also called the “Flame of Transmutation”, the “Flame of Mercy”, the “Flame of Freedom”, and the “Flame of Forgiveness”.
“Our God is a Consuming Fire” in Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV) and Hebrews 12:29 (KJV) is believed to be refer to this “Sacred Fire of God”.
The “Violet Fire” is held to be a raising, transforming, purifying action of “Divine Love” from the “Heart of God”. It is believed to act to transmute and consume human creation that is not worthy of becoming Immortal, and all negative karmic causes, effects, records, and memories, without the need to individually balance that karma face-to-face with each person back to the earliest beginning of one’s individualized manifestation on this or any other world
What are soul pieces?
Soul pieces are parts of our essence, life-force, energy matrix or spirit that we have left behind during the dramas and traumas of life. Losing soul pieces is like losing pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. . A spiritual healer shaman sees these soul pieces in many forms, from symbols to witnessing an actual event.
“It is believed that whenever we suffer an emotional or physical trauma a part of our soul flees the body in order to survive the experience. The definition of soul that I am using is soul is our essence, life force, the part of our vitality that keeps us alive and thriving.” – Sandra Ingerman, author of Soul Retrieval
This survival area where our soul pieces so cannot be found ordinarily and only under the intervention of a spiritual healer who find this non-ordinary reality, the soul can be facilitated back into the body. Traditionally, a spiritual healer would conduct a soul retrieval within three days of someone experiencing soul loss.
According to Sandra Ingerman, “It is important to understand that soul loss is a good thing that happens to us. It is how we survive pain.” Many of us feel like we are missing an important part of ourselves or feel like we are not quite whole.
Most shamanic cultures around the world believe that illness is due to the loss of the soul. Soul loss is an adaptive mechanism that allows us to cope, and in some situations survive a terrible experience, in which the dissociated soul parts depart, carrying the pain or an extreme emotion which may be unbearable to the sufferer when it occurred.